Friday 27 May 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


I am a happy bunny today!
My reason to be cheerful is just in the satisfaction of a day where I feel I have achieved
Something
anything

Today was a good one.
I love being able to list of my achievements to hubs when he gets home from work.
He doesn't question or quiz what I do with my days, with the children, he is just happy and proud that he is in a position to enable me to be a SAHM.

On the days that I have a list, I am as happy as...........I don't know what.
Simple things really.
Today it was stripping the three beds, washing the bed clothes and getting them all back onto the beds.
Having a tidy kitchen and house in general.
And showing him the tins full of lovely cookies.
He won't eat them, he is too strict with his diet. Silly boy!
But when I reel of my list, I know he appreciates what I have achieved, mostly for the fact that it creates a happy wife.

I am full of appreciation for my lovely hubby for going to the shops, first thing this morning, to get the few things I needed to get on with my baking (School Fayre tommorrow), so that I didn't have to hash and bash through my day trying to do it all.

Today has been finished off so lovely by my turning on the box to discover that there is a film on, about the book I read just last month!
Happy times!

A good day all round really!

3 comments:

  1. Life's simple pleasures. I know just what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day to me :) Hope you managed to tempt him with a cookie in the end x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a lovely, fabulous day x

    ReplyDelete